Many elderly individuals find themselves living a sedentary and degenerative way of life, but that is not how it has to be. At Home Care Assistance of Columbus, our mission is to change the way the world ages by providing exceptional home care services and promoting healthy living.
Our revolutionary approach to senior care, The Balanced Care Method™, is based on the principles of moderation and variety. Our dedicated caregivers help enhance the lives of seniors through:
– Nutritious Meal Preparation – Eating the unhealthy foods in excess can cause individuals to have health problems in the future and not eating enough of the foods your body needs can likewise have negative consequences. Our caregivers can help with meal planning, grocery shopping and nutritious meal preparation according to specific dietary needs and preferences.
– Physical Activity – Seniors need to remain active as they age, maintain muscle strength, flexibility and balance that can help prevent falls and injuries. Home Care Assistance caregivers encourage physical activity on a daily basis.
– Mental Stimulation – Older adults who keep their minds active, whether through conversation, learning, games, etc., tend to have more confidence in their abilities and may prolong the onset of some memory loss.
– Social Ties – Caregivers provide invaluable companionship to seniors. Positive engagement can assist in combating feelings of loneliness and isolation, which is common in elderly adults. We also encourage participation in social events and family gatherings.
– Calmness and Purpose – Our caregivers work to create a positive and peaceful environment where their senior clients feel at ease.
At Home Care Assistance of Columbus, we encourage a healthy and active lifestyle and help our senior clients achieve balanced living through companionship, expert assistance and emotional support. With our home care services, family members can rest assured knowing their loved one is being cared for by a professional and compassionate caregiver. To learn more about our holistic approach to care available on an hourly or full-time basis, call (614) 481-8888 and speak with a Care Manager today.