Home Care Assistance Video Button
Phone

To Request Free Information Call: (614) 481-8888

Non-Medical In-Home Care for Columbus Seniors

A Higher Class of Home Care

Who pays for home care?

A: The services offered by home care companies like ours are not covered by Medicare. Medicare only covers a limited number of visits by a nurse, physical therapist, or occupational therapist after a hospital stay or for homebound clients who have a medical need.

Then how is home care paid? For 75% of our clients, our services are privately funded from their own resources. The other 25% have long-term care insurance. Veterans have access to a little-known program called Aid & Attendance, which can provide nearly $2,000 a month for those who qualify.

For those who have very limited resources, many central Ohio counties have programs to pay for some home care. People who are Medicaid-level can receive services, as well. For more information on whether or not you qualify for government-funded programs, call the Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging: 614-645-7250